I faced the funny trouble regarding the track rubber band drawing.
Refer to the following.
The reproducing way is as follows.
1. In the PCB editing mode, place, for example, three resistors as follows.
At that time, put one resistor shifted left.(For the error of design rule)
2. Connect by top copper track as follows.
3. Change Layer to bottom copper by using via as follows
4. Move right side via to the just top of left side via.
At that time, PCB design rule err come out as follows.
And click (N) button.
5. After then, rubber band track did not wipe out as follows.
This phenomenon, I can seem it needs two items.
One is to stack a via. The other is just occur design rule error.
This phenomenon continues until fixed the via.
The V key (redraw) is effective to clear screen.
I would like you to revise it in the future.
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.