I'm not sure if this constitutes a bug, but it is weirdly interesting.
(Numbers relate to images left-to-right, top-to-bottom.)
- Draw a short line (20mm ) up from the origin and then rotate pattern 3 to give 120° spacing.
- Delete the pattern and the original line.
- Copy rotate the two remaining lines 180°
- In 3D mode, copy rotate the top two lines 90° arounf the vertical axis.
- Delete the two lines you copied.
- Select the 4 lines, click the cylinder tool and type a diameter (5mm).
And in addition to the jumping jack shaped solid, you'll get a perfectly formed sphere as a bonus!
Vous devez vous connecter pour laisser un commentaire.