2020-07-07 Les traductions seront fournies dans un délai maximum de 2 semaines.
Problem Fixes in Version 9.0.3
- Stretching the Add Component dialog was not increasing the amount of space for the list of component Values.
- The default action when clicking to insert a corner over an existing track segment on another layer was to ask to insert a via and join to that track, instead of offering this as the default only if both tracks were on the same net.
- Some elements of the colour settings available on the dialog were not being saved/restored using Colour Files.
- The Colour Files dialog would sometimes not list all or any of the available files.
- After saving edits on a symbol whilst having a component open for edit, sometimes the symbol preview would not update to show the newly-saved symbol until you closed and re-opened the component.
- It was not possible to Import a CSV file that had just been Exported from the Components page of the Libraries dialog.
- When deleting a Pour area, the choices offered on the popup question about removing the associated copper
- did not match the actions that the application then took in response to your choice.
- Grids were not visible on Design Technology and various other dialogs on some high-resolution displays.
- The pickable checkbox for Text was not properly saving and restoring its setting.
- Where folder names are ‘squeezed’ by replacing some folders with ‘…’, it was not possible to see the full names even by resizing the library dialog.
- When Copying items to another library, the application would prompt that the item already existed in the library you are copying ‘from’, not ‘to’.
- Sometimes the Plotting dialog would get ‘stuck’ asking you to save a Plot Job and you were unable to cancel.
- Redundant dialog controls for thermal isolation and spokes were still present on the Settings tab even though the values entered there were no longer used.
- Using ‘Time’ as a field for composing plot file names was causing all plots in a given ‘run’ to have different times, rather than all using the time of the first one generated in that run.
- The right-click menu when selecting a component had the command ‘Display Net Names’ on the menu twice.
New Technology File
- It was possible to create a new PCB technology file with the wrong file extension by following a particular sequence in the File New dialog.
- In some situations, blind or buried vias were being output as through-board.
- In one particular PCB design, some copper was missing the cutouts needed to provide isolation from a plane.
- Where filled shapes were used in symbols, text items would sometimes be obscured by the shape filling when printed to PDF.
- Copper could be poured too close to component copper (copper shapes defined in a PCB symbol) if the shape-to-shape spacing was larger than other spacings.
- The default setting for ‘Ignore Tracks fixed for Router’ was ‘checked’, which meant that it could be difficult to unroute some tracks.
- Changing the layer span of a Via in the Properties dialog had no effect.
- In the custom report, it was not possible to choose to include only those components which had a particular Value defined using “Value <valuename> Is Not” and entering a blank string.
- It was not possible to select Junction Points in a Schematic if the Select Mask for Components was turned off.
- The wrong shape was being generated for teardrops on T-shaped pads.