Look under File -> DesignSpark options -> Units to change the units settings between metric/imperial and dimensions in mm, cm or m.
Articles in this section
- How do I countersink and modify the chamfer angle later?
- What keyboard shortcuts are available in DSM?
- How do I repair my STL object?
- How do I create a quick copy of a 3D object?
- How to make a Turner's Cube?
- How do I create objects of zero thickness from a solid body?
- Can I mirror objects in DesignSpark Mechanical?
- DSM- Can I prevent certain components from not being exported during save as?
- Community Tutorial: Designing and printing gears/sprockets
- Community tutorial: How to create a customized box/enclosure for your PCB?