New features and enhancements: -
- New command to insert macro (as a symbol):
A new command is added in the Schematic and Line diagram menus to insert a macro. It works as the symbol insertion command.
- New interface to manage revisions:
A new interface has been created to manage the revision index, new ribbon bars and new dialog box to list the index properties.
- Hyperlink in report drawing as in report manager:
When you manage links in reports, the links are automatically generated in the report drawings.
- Navigate from wiring cabling order dialog to scheme:
A Go to command is added on the contextual menu of a component to open the drawing in which this component is inserted.
- New parameter allowing you to select the type of symbol used in the renumber components feature:
When you want to renumber the components, you can select in the project configuration the type of symbols which determinate the start of the numbering.
- Black box terminals can be displayed by using connection points and attributes:
A new configuration parameter allows you to represent the black box terminals by specific connection points and attributes.
- Filters for location, function and book in search drawing dialog:
In the Search document dialog box, you can search a document using the Function, the Location or the Book.
- Adding a symbol to the palette:
Like the macros, you can add a symbol inserted in the graphical area to the palette by using a drag and drop.
- Option "Dimension unit" to choose units to display wires, cable, manufacturer part dimensions in interfaces:
In the properties of wires, cables and manufacturer parts, you can choose displaying the dimensions in millimetres or inches.
- Origin destination manager - delete multiple arrow at once:
In the origin - destination manager, you can delete several links by clicking the first and the last wire.
- Improvements in the Copy/Paste special command:
DSE v2.0 allows you to keep the component marks when you create a new location, in the Copy/Paste of a book.
You can use the shortcuts [Ctrl]+[C] and [Ctrl]+[V] to copy/paste drawings in the dockable panel.
- Project archive:
A wizard allows you to manage the dependencies, like external references (3D files, external images...) when you archive projects.
- Project configuration:
The Apply button has been added to the Project configuration dialog box. It allows you to save the parameters without exiting the dialog box.
The Font tab has been renamed to Text.
- To have descending sort condition in the report configuration:
A column to the "Sort and Break" section appears to force Ascending sort order.
- Support multiple wire styles with several "Control" conductors:
In the wire style configuration, you can create a wire style with several "Control" conductors.
- Reports - Automatically maximize column width in preview to fill available space:
When showing the preview of a report, the column size is increased automatically.
- Ability to add the project name into reports:
The variable propagating the project name is available in the report SQL query.