Contact us via a support ticket request to have your activation limit increased. We usually grant them for educational use or workplace networks with multiple users.
You will need to create / use another DesignSpark account to either re-activate DSM on the same computer or setup on another PC.
If on the same computer:
1. Un-install DSM from Windows Programs and Features
2. Reset existing DSM licence by opening command line as an administator and run:
reg delete "HKCU\SOFTWARE\SpaceClaim" /f
3. Restart computer and re-install DSM with the latest available version.
4. Enter your new DesignSpark account login when prompted to.
On a new computer:
1. Do an install of DSM like the first time around
2. Enter your new DesignSpark account info to activate the software