DesignSpark Electrical places a DOT on wired junctions (connections points), and NO DOT if the wires are merely crossing and not connected.
You can change the colour of the connection DOT via Project tab -> Configurations -> Graphic -> Connection dots -> Wire. Double-click on the color to pick a different one from the palette. Press OK and Apply to change it on your schematics.
You can drop a "wire bump" passive symbol over any crossover points that you want to make more clear to the viewers of the schematics.
Follow these steps:
1. Click on 'Insert symbol' under the schematic tab.
2. Select the wiring systems class from the menu, as shown below. Choose the 'Bump' symbol.
3. To hide the yellow wipeout in your schematics, right-click on the bottom right side toolbar.
4. Uncheck the 'Show wipeout frames' option
5. Your current schematic should show the cable jump like:
6. The show wipeout frames option can also be set in the title block. This way new drawings using the title block would have the option unchecked. Once the title block is configured, you can update it in several drawings in one shot.
7. You can also drag your new wire jump to the macros -> miscellaneous tab. This allows quick access for drag-and-drop in any of your schematics whenever you need it.