- How to configure the project?
- You can modify the setting of your project via :
1) Right click the project in the Documents tab
2) Turn to “Project” tab on the top ribbon
- Project settings page would be shown and you may configure the settings
- How to create template project?
- Besides the templates provided by DesignSpark Electrical, you can create your own template so that your project setting can be applied to another new project.
- Open “Project Manager”
- Select the project that you want to save as template
- Click “Save as template” icon
- How to Archive/Un-archive project?
- Function of Archiving and un-archiving can be found in Projects Manager
- For archiving a project, a “.proj” file would be created
- The “.proj” file would contain all data inside the project
- It would be useful for project exchanges and creating back-up file of project
- How to change the structure of project?
- Use “Drag & Drop” to change the order in the elements of the project
- Add element(s) to the project by right clicking the book/folder then select “New”
- Delete element(s) from the project by right clicking the elements and select “Delete”