Sketches are not constrained in DesignSpark Mechanical because they are not intended to persist. Create a sketch to the correct dimensions, turn it into a surface, and then use the Pull tool to pull it into a solid. For best results, make edits to the resulting solid rather than editing the sketch.
Articles in this section
- Tip: saving a design with references to external components/imported solids
- How to change rendering styles? (eg. dull to glossy metallic finish)
- How to change position of an point/shape in the Cartesian coordinate system?
- Add a Sweep for more than one trajectory
- I want to create a none linear shape with the sweep function
- How do I Add a Shell to A Solid?
- Can I open DesignSpark files on ANSYS SpaceClaim?
- Tip: Making a carriage clamp (G- or C- type)
- Why are some of the PULL mode options greyed out?
- Adding material properties