Sketches are not constrained in DesignSpark Mechanical because they are not intended to persist. Create a sketch to the correct dimensions, turn it into a surface, and then use the Pull tool to pull it into a solid. For best results, make edits to the resulting solid rather than editing the sketch.
Articles in this section
- Adding material properties
- Importing 3D objects with original color scheme
- Printing of designs - faint lines or low quality?
- DSM for Architecture & Construction
- Basic shapes: star in 3D
- Creating a worm drive
- Adding layers
- Exploding an assembly
- Aligning objects to the grid origin