Patch Blend in the Fill tool uses faces, curves, and points as input when creating a surface patch. The created patch attempts to fit through selected faces, curves, or points.
Articles in this section
- Community tutorial: How to create a customized box/enclosure for your PCB?
- How do I check my complex design geometry for errors?
- What is the DSM Ultimaker Cura plug-in?
- How to change units settings in DSM?
- How do I hide certain items from structure tree when exporting to 3D PDF?
- Tip: saving a design with references to external components/imported solids
- How to change rendering styles? (eg. dull to glossy metallic finish)
- How to change position of an point/shape in the Cartesian coordinate system?
- Add a Sweep for more than one trajectory
- I want to create a none linear shape with the sweep function