Yes. In the Solids group in the Snap screen in DesignSpark Mechanical Options, you can change snap options for both incremental or objects settings
Articles in this section
- How do I hide certain items from structure tree when exporting to 3D PDF?
- Tip: saving a design with references to external components/imported solids
- How to change rendering styles? (eg. dull to glossy metallic finish)
- How to change position of an point/shape in the Cartesian coordinate system?
- Add a Sweep for more than one trajectory
- I want to create a none linear shape with the sweep function
- How do I Add a Shell to A Solid?
- Can I open DesignSpark files on ANSYS SpaceClaim?
- Tip: Making a carriage clamp (G- or C- type)
- Why are some of the PULL mode options greyed out?