Yes. In the Solids group in the Snap screen in DesignSpark Mechanical Options, you can change snap options for both incremental or objects settings
Articles in this section
- Can I mirror objects in DesignSpark Mechanical?
- DSM- Can I prevent certain components from not being exported during save as?
- Community Tutorial: Designing and printing gears/sprockets
- Community tutorial: How to create a customized box/enclosure for your PCB?
- How do I check my complex design geometry for errors?
- What is the DSM Ultimaker Cura plug-in?
- How to change units settings in DSM?
- How do I hide certain items from structure tree when exporting to 3D PDF?
- Tip: saving a design with references to external components/imported solids
- How to change rendering styles? (eg. dull to glossy metallic finish)