Yes, when exporting DXF files the view of the model will become fixed in its orientation once converted and saved to the new format. For this reason, always ensure the view is arranged correctly prior to carrying out the File – > Save as operation.
Articles in this section
- Can I preserve my design color information in any 3D printable file format?
- How do I import or save a file in DS Mechanical?
- What are the import and export formats available?
- How do I import an ECAD file like IDF or EMN from DesignSpark PCB or another software?
- Where do I find advanced options for each of the file formats?
- Do I need to take any special care while exporting DXFs?
- What is the version support for SketchUp files?
- Can 3D PDFs be exported with the annotations?
- Why does the exported 3D model have so many jagged edges where it should be smooth?
- Why does import of certain files take so long?