You can print your drawings via two ways:
1. Print single drawing by Print button in File menu
- Plot Scale – scale factor between the paper and the drawing (Select “Adjust to format” mode for fitting the scale automatically)
- Plot Area – “Extended” mode for all entities in the drawing. (Note that other modes are not suitable for printing scheme drawings)
- Plot Style Table – For selecting the printing colour (e.g. Gray Scale / Monochrome)
2. Print all/selected drawings by Print manager in Project menu
- Drawings – Print selected drawings by “Selection” and print all drawings by “All”
- Scale – Select the scale factor. (Set automatically by “Fit to format”)
- Plot with style – Select the printing colour (e.g. Gray Scale / Monochrome)
- Print several configurations – Use this function for printing drawings with different configurations. If only one configuration was applied, you can just click on the “Print” button on right side.
You can export the drawings in your project to PDF format via two ways:
1. PDF export in Import/Export menu
2. PDF export option in printing manager
- Export one PDF file by book – group up all selected drawings into single PDF file (a multipage document).
- Create bookmarks and hyperlinks– Add in bookmarks (a short cut for turning to a page directly)