Delete the 'SpaceClaim' folder located at C:\Users\"Your Username"\AppData\Local\SpaceClaim and launch DS Mechanical again. The icons and layouts should now be fixed.
Articles in this section
- I'm a newbie, how do I start with DesignSpark Mechanical?
- Why do I need to activate DS Mechanical?
- Where do I get a sold-to ID?
- Getting log files in case of software issues?
- Is there an option for running simulations in the FREE version or with add-ons?
- Some buttons/icons seem to be missing from the program interface. How can this be corrected?
- DS Mechanical just crashes at launch with no error messages. How can I get it working again?
- I'm getting a round eye shape covering the design view area. How do I get rid of it?
- Connecting on workplace networks..
- Why do the software icons look so small on my 4K screen?