NO, a single licence key is meant to be used on only ONE machine (node-locked licence).
Articles in this section
- (DesignSpark Mechanical ADD-ON users only) Are you having any licence issues after a Windows 10 update?
- How do I export multiple drawing sheets in my project as a single 2D PDF?
- How do a I fix a dimension annotation that looks skewed or leader arrows don't reference a part?
- How do I re-align annotations in a readable direction? i.e. flip to horizontal
- Having trouble using the add-on after a recent hardware upgrade?
- Drawing sheets - orientation, scale of views
- How do I setup my newly purchased DSM add-on?
- How can the DS Mechanical add-on modules help me?
- What functionality does the Drawing add-on module give me?
- What functionality does the Exchange add-on module give me?