NO, a single licence key is meant to be used on only ONE machine (node-locked licence).
Articles in this section
- Are you having any licence issues after a Windows 10 update?
- Drawing sheets - orientation, scale of views
- How do I setup my newly purchased DSM add-on?
- How can the DS Mechanical add-on modules help me?
- What functionality does the Drawing add-on module give me?
- What functionality does the Exchange add-on module give me?
- Which versions of DS Mechanical are the add-on modules compatible with?
- What are the system requirements for these add-ons?
- Lost your licence key?
- Will the add-on modules work with future versions of DesignSpark Mechanical?