NO, a single licence key is meant to be used on only ONE machine (node-locked licence).
Articles in this section
- Are you having any licence issues after a Windows 10 update?
- Can I still buy the add-ons for DesignSpark Mechanical?
- Lost your licence key?
- How do I get support when using the extended functionality?
- Can I use the add-on modules licence on more than one machine?
- I have got a new computer, can I migrate/move my activated license from the old machine?
- How do I adjust sizes of individual views on a drawing sheet?
- Can I import the BoM (Bill of Materials) from my original design into the drawing sheet?
- I want to add special notes to my drawings and designs. How can I customise them?
- What kind of customisation is available for my drawing sheet?