NO, a single licence key is meant to be used on only ONE machine (node-locked licence).
Articles in this section
- (DesignSpark Mechanical ADD-ON users only) Are you having any licence issues after a Windows 10 update?
- Does the licence key activation keep failing? (DSM add-on only)
- How do I get a working download link for the upgrade utility & how to videos? The links in my email are broken.
- How do I change the lineweight on the edges of objects?
- How do I export multiple drawing sheets in my project as a single 2D PDF?
- How do a I fix a dimension annotation that looks skewed or leader arrows don't reference a part?
- How do I re-align annotations in a readable direction? i.e. flip to horizontal
- Having trouble using the add-on after a recent hardware upgrade?
- Drawing sheets - orientation, scale of views
- How do I setup my newly purchased DSM add-on?