There is NO expiration date for any of the licenses (Exchange, Drawing or the bundle) you have purchased. However, it is important to note that the add-on modules come with a 12 months maintenance package included in price, which gives you access to any enhancements to the premium functionality, bug fixes, etc.
Articles in this section
- (DesignSpark Mechanical ADD-ON users only) Are you having any licence issues after a Windows 10 update?
- How do I get a working download link for the upgrade utility & how to videos? The links in my email are broken.
- How do I change the lineweight on the edges of objects?
- How do I export multiple drawing sheets in my project as a single 2D PDF?
- How do a I fix a dimension annotation that looks skewed or leader arrows don't reference a part?
- How do I re-align annotations in a readable direction? i.e. flip to horizontal
- Having trouble using the add-on after a recent hardware upgrade?
- Drawing sheets - orientation, scale of views
- How do I setup my newly purchased DSM add-on?
- How can the DS Mechanical add-on modules help me?