The activation technology used, as in many other software, is to prevent unauthorised use and copy of the application package. For activation, a unique token is generated for an install using your DesignSpark credentials.
Articles in this section
- DSM (2.0 or 2.1): Windows 10 insider build 17672 or update 1809 & later - How to fix unresponsive file dialogs? Unable to save design? Red cross in menu bar.
- DS Mechanical (2.0 or 2.1) crashes at launch.
- Known software conflict: IBM Trusteer Rapport
- Is your sketched 2D object invisible but the dimension shows up?
- DSM 4.0: Why is the sketch grid in my design workspace invisible?
- Is processing geometry changes in DSM taking too long?
- DSM 4.0: Are you seeing a grey box blocking your design workspace?
- Windows 7 64-bit: RS_Registration.exe crashing for DSM 2.0 or 2.1
- How do I solve, "User has tried to activate too many times"?
- Changing menu language