The activation technology used, as in many other software, is to prevent unauthorised use and copy of the application package. For activation, a unique token is generated for an install using your DesignSpark credentials.
Articles in this section
- DSM (2.0 or 2.1): Windows 10 upgrades 17672 & later - How to fix unresponsive file dialogs? Unable to save design?
- DS Mechanical (2.0 or 2.1) just crashes at launch with no error messages. How can I get it working again?
- (CLOSED) INCIDENT: DSM 4.0 BETA- Unable to login
- Windows 7 64-bit: RS_Registration.exe crashing for DSM 2.0 or 2.1
- (CLOSED) INCIDENT UPDATE: DesignSpark Mechanical not opening
- How do I solve, "User has tried to activate too many times"?
- Changing menu language
- Is there a book about DesignSpark Mechanical?
- I'm a newbie, how do I start with DesignSpark Mechanical?
- Why do I need to activate DS Mechanical?