Although it is unlikely it will happen, you would not even notice. DesignSpark Electrical is an engineering tool and has all its data saved within an SQL database. Any lost or corrupted drawing file would be automatically recreated.
Articles in this section
- I'm trying to add an attachment, but it won't upload?
- Can I suggest functionality I would like RS to add to future versions of the software?
- Is something stopping you using DesignSpark Electrical?
- What happens if a drawing file is lost or corrupted?
- My computer operates behind a proxy server - is this likely to be a problem?
- I am experiencing an issue with DesignSpark Electrical, is there anyone I can contact?