Your work is saved automatically in DesignSpark Electrical, so there is no "Save" button as such. If, however, you want to save work to a known location, for attaching to an email, for example, you can use the Project Manager screen to archive individual projects (or the "File" tab > "Archive environment" button to archive the complete tool environment) to a location of your choice. The archive environment command can be useful in a team environment to allow all designers access to a central library of projects.
Articles in this section
- What is DesignSpark Electrical?
- Do I need to purchase a license for DesignSpark Electrical?
- A quick start video introduction to using the tool
- Want to know why you should be using DesignSpark Electrical?
- Is DesignSpark Electrical a multilingual package?
- Are there any design limitations with DesignSpark Electrical? Is there an upgrade path?
- Do I need to save my work?
- What makes up a typical project?
- Can I combine more than one project to get larger designs?
- Is it possible to archive to a shared central server?