DesignSpark Electrical is not time limited or restricted in terms of the number of symbols or connection points. However, there is a maximum of 3 schematic pages (including wiring line diagrams) per and 15 total documents allowed per project, but the number of projects is unlimited. If you require unlimited pages, full PLC management capability, parts classifications management, connection table insertions, cabinet layout insertion, etc. you can consider this upgrade:
A paid upgrade option is available for SOLIDWORKS® Electrical since February 21st, 2020.
Watch this video to see what you get by upgrading to SOLIDWORKS® Electrical:
You’re also eligible for a significant discount on the upgrade if you had activated DesignSpark Electrical v1 before November 30, 2019.
This discount applies to the following SOLIDWORKS® Electrical packages and is valid on purchases until December 31, 2020:
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Standard CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical Schematic Professional CAD software- perpetual licence + optional one-year subscription service
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical eCourse- one-year access**
**Only with purchase of both software licence and subscription service
Upgrade order placement and queries:
Send an e-mail to SOLIDWORKS.DSEfirstname.lastname@example.org mentioning you are a DesignSpark Electrical user, your DesignSpark registered username and which country you are located in. If you have a preference of standard or professional version, please indicate that in your e-mail. SOLIDWORKS® will quickly verify your discount eligibility and help you with next steps (price, order placement, etc.).
If you’d like to see more information on how this upgrade could help you, look out for:
- Live/on-demand SOLIDWORKS® Webinars – topics available here https://www.rs-online.com/designspark/designspark-electrical-dse-is-changing/questions/11-dse-v1-3-v2-0 and registration links will be updated in due course through DesignSpark newsletters and our website.
- DesignSpark blogs by SOLIDWORKS representatives. Coming up from February 24th
- SOLIDWORKS® Electrical case studies and Whitepapers offered to our DesignSpark marketing opted-in users.
- Follow our DesignSpark social media feeds where videos on the upgrade capability will be shared.
Click on image below to see comparison matrix for upgrade path.