Yes, you certainly can. All data is saved within an SQLite database, enabling easy standard procedures to link to it. In a multi-user environment, projects can be archived to a central server where all team members can access files and thereby maintain a central library of verified work.
Articles in this section
- Why is the DesignSpark Electrical 32-bit version no longer available?
- Windows 7 SP1 - DSE 1.3 beta crashing after install?
- Why does my DSE install hang at shortcut creation stage? How do I fix this?
- DSE v1.3 update: deleting data update folder
- The End User Licence Agreement (EULA) - DesignSpark Electrical
- How can I resolve the xml parse error?
- How do I download, install and activate DSE?
- Can we integrate DesignSpark Electrical within our IT system?
- Can I install DesignSpark Electrical on more than one computer?
- How do I activate the DesignSpark Electrical software?