Yes, you certainly can. All data is saved within an SQLite database, enabling easy standard procedures to link to it. In a multi-user environment, projects can be archived to a central server where all team members can access files and thereby maintain a central library of verified work.
Articles in this section
- The End User Licence Agreement (EULA) - DesignSpark Electrical
- How can I resolve the xml parse error?
- Download, installation and activation
- Can we integrate DesignSpark Electrical within our IT system?
- Can I install DesignSpark Electrical on more than one computer?
- How do I activate the DesignSpark Electrical software?
- Which operating systems is DSE compatible with, what are the system requirements?