If any of the tools or icons are missing they may have been disabled. They can simply be re-enabled by a right click on the menu area and reselected as shown.
Articles in this section
- What are the key points and tips I need to know to get the best out of DesignSpark PCB?
- Is there a book about DesignSpark PCB?
- How can I get my tool bars back?
- How can I setup schematic sheets?
- How can I create a board outline?
- How can I start a project?
- How can I add files to a project?
- What can I do within a project window?
- How can I pan and zoom the design?