We apologise that you have experienced this error. It is due to a bug which we are working to resolve. In the meantime we can suggest a possible solution. The bug means that the registration process cannot tolerate any double byte or special characters. This includes "&" for example, and also any Chinese or Japanese characters. If you can complete all of the registration fields using only European letters and numbers this should solve the problem.
Articles in this section
- How can I resolve the xml parse error?
- Download, installation and activation
- Can we integrate DesignSpark Electrical within our IT system?
- Can I install DesignSpark Electrical on more than one computer?
- How do I activate the DesignSpark Electrical software?
- Which operating systems is DSE compatible with, what are the system requirements?